TommyDS is a C library of hashtables and tries designed to store objects with high performance.
The data structures provided are:
- tommy_list - A double linked list.
- tommy_array - A linear array. It doesn't fragment the heap.
- tommy_hashtable - A fixed size chained hashtable.
- tommy_hashdyn - A dynamic chained hashtable.
- tommy_hashlin - A linear chained hashtable. It doesn't have the problem of the delay when resizing and it doesn't fragment the heap.
- tommy_trie - A trie optimized for cache utilization.
- tommy_trie_inplace - A trie completely inplace.
News! Version 1.6 RELEASED! Download it here